Mini Balance Bike & Trike 2 in 1 in Grey (18 months +)
Please check the dimensions of the bike below to see in they are appropriate for your little one before purchasing.
This 2 in 1 balance bike is designed with young children in mind. Suitable for toddlers (EN71 tested for 18 months+), the bike is smaller than an average balance bike and has the unique option of first being a trike, then converting to a two wheeler bike. Perfect if you are unsure whether your child will like 2 wheels. Teach them to balance and push themselves along with the help of their feet.
This wooden balance bike is designed to make learning to ride a bike fun and as stress-free as possible for the parents! This wonderful bicycle can usually be used up to age 3 dependant on the height of the child.
This bike comes with a 12 month warranty. All the features are listed below:
- Coloured grey - other colours are available.
- Eco-friendly painted birch plywood frame.
- 20kg weight limit.
- Puncture resistant slick 17cm diameter Eva foam tyres (not air-filled).
- Non-slip fixed grip handles with safety ends.
- Dampened steering allows the handlebars to realign to forward-facing.
- Soft padded seat.
- 2-in-1 option, supplied with three wheels and spacing bracket so can be constructed as two or three-wheeler.
- Lightweight 2.3kg bike with built-in carry handle.
- The bike dimensions are: 64 x 35 x 35 cm (LxWxH).
- Adjustable saddle height - 23cm or 27cm from the ground, please check your child’s inside leg measurement to ensure that the size of this Mini Balance Bike is suitable.
- Easy to assemble with instructions and Allen keys included.
Requires assembly and available from us in other colours.
From Nicko Toys.
Please note: due to weight this product can only be shipped via 48 courier, regardless of chosen delivery type. It can only be delivered to the UK.
We Also Recommend
Mini Balance Bike & Trike 2 in 1 in Pastel Pink (18 months +)