Mini Balance Bike & Trike 2 in 1 in Red (18 months +)
Please check the dimensions of the bike below to see in they are appropriate for your little one before purchasing.
This 2 in 1 balance bike is designed with young children in mind. Suitable for toddlers (EN71 tested for 18 months+), the bike is smaller than an average balance bike and has the unique option of first being a trike, then converting to a two wheeler bike. Perfect if you are unsure whether your child will like 2 wheels. Teach them to balance and push themselves along with the help of their feet.
This wooden balance bike is designed to make learning to ride a bike fun and as stress-free as possible for the parents! This wonderful bicycle can usually be used up to age 3 dependant on the height of the child.
.This bike comes with a 12 month warranty. All the features are listed below:
- Coloured red - other colours are available.
- Eco-friendly painted birch plywood frame.
- 20kg weight limit.
- Puncture resistant slick 17cm diameter Eva foam tyres (not air-filled).
- Non-slip fixed grip handles with safety ends.
- Dampened steering allows the handlebars to realign to forward-facing.
- Soft padded seat.
- 2-in-1 option, supplied with three wheels and spacing bracket so can be constructed as two or three-wheeler.
- Lightweight 2.3kg bike with built-in carry handle.
- The bike dimensions are: 64 x 35 x 35 cm (LxWxH).
- Adjustable saddle height - 23cm or 27cm from the ground, please check your child’s inside leg measurement to ensure that the size of this Mini Balance Bike is suitable.
- Easy to assemble with instructions and Allen keys included.
Requires assembly and available from us in other colours.
From Nicko Toys.
Please note: due to weight this product can only be shipped via 48 courier, regardless of chosen delivery type. It can only be delivered to the UK.